Hello and welcome to the Fullness Blog! Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts and hopefully be encouraged by them.
The last year or so has been a hard journey for me with my health and I find myself discouraged a lot. I want to take some time to be more thankful and focus on the good things I have in my life. The goal is to be more mindful and see what’s going right instead of always seeing what’s going wrong. This is a list of the things I want to see more of in my life and one way for me to do that is to share my thoughts and encourage others. The plan is to get through the list in a year, but we’ll see what this year has in store. I’m not going to put any unnecessary pressure on myself as I do this, but I still want to have the goal out there. 2020 is going to be a FULL year! Let’s get started
Check out my latest posts below!
- The Final FruitWelcome to December my friends! It’s been one of the longest years of my life. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I will be glad to say goodbye to 2020! But, there is one last fruit of the spirit I want to talk about before the year is over and, once again, […]
- Even JesusTake my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29, NIV I love this verse, and those surrounding, that are spoken by Jesus. He is inviting us to come to him and rest, take his yoke, and learn […]
- A Gentle AnswerHappy November! This month I am looking at gentleness in the bible, something that I think we all need to be more aware of, especially in the times we are living in. The bible praises those who are gentle, those who steer clear of hard words and violence but instead move toward kindness and love. […]
- We Are More Than a SpiritWhen God created us, he did so with intent, purpose, and love. He got down onto the ground and breathed the breath of life into Adam. But he didn’t just give life to his body, he also gave life to his soul, mind, and spirit. Adam had a perfect balance of all four in the […]
- God Knows and Loves YouI praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained […]